- Customer Service
Frequently Asked Questions:
Shipping & Delivery
How much do I pay for standard ground shipping
You will pay $3.99 Shipping in Continental USA,via ground shipping. You have the option to use FedEx and pay the shipping fee that is shown prior to check out.
How will my order ship?
We use either USPS or FedEx for standard ground shipments, depending on the size and weight of your order.
We do not ship to APO or FPO Addresses.
When will my order ship?
Orders placed Monday - Thursday usually ship within 24 hours of being placed. Orders placed Friday - Sunday will ship the following Monday.
Where do you ship from?
Our office and warehouse are located in Illinois. Some items are shipped directly from the manufacturer allow 3-5 extra business days to receive shipment. You will be notified via email with a tracking number when all items have been shipped
When can I expect my order to arrive?
We use USPS/FedEx/UPS for most orders and you can expect it to arrive within 1-6 business days . We use other shipping carriers depending on size and weight
INCORRECT SHIPPING ADDRESSES
Little Zen Minds does not assume responsibility for orders with incorrect shipping addresses. Orders with incorrect shipping addresses may be re-routed by our carrier or returned to Little Zen Minds as undeliverable. If the shipment is re-routed by any of the carriers that we utilize a $10.00 charge is assessed to the billing party. The billing party (customer) is also responsible for any additional shipping fees.
*Little Zen Minds L.L.C. is dependent upon the delivery services of others and cannot guarantee the arrival time of any shipment
THE RETURN/EXCHANGE PROCESS
LITTLE ZEN MINDS' RETURN/EXCHANGE PROCESS
We want you to be entirely satisfied with the purchase you make at Little Zen Minds. If you're not happy we welcome your return or exchange within 30 days of the original order date as long as the following criteria are met:
- The toy(s) were purchased from Little Zen Minds online toy store.
- The toy(s) is new and unused with proper tags and labels not removed as well as no signs of wear or use.
- All products have all the original tags attached.
1. SEND US YOUR RETURN
For your protection and to help ensure you get a full refund, we recommend the following:
- Use the original packaging materials and box
- Include original invoice
- Send your return to :
- Little Zen Minds L.L.C.
39W861 Schoolhouse Lane, Geneva, IL 60134
2. GET A REFUND OR STORE CREDIT
- Upon receipt and inspection Little Zen Minds will issue a refund of the purchase price paid less any coupons, discounts, shipping charges and gift wrapping fees, if applicable.
- For example, if you return an item that is $30 and used a 10% off coupon, $27 will be refunded.
- The original purchasing credit card is issued a refund within 5 business days of receipt of product(s). It typically takes 1-5 additional business days for the refund to post or appear on a credit card statement.
- Items received as gifts are eligible for store credit or item exchange. Please include email address because we send the store coupon code via email.
- Shipping and gift-wrapping charges are NON REFUNDABLE unless there was an error on our part.
- Refused shipments/orders will be assessed a 10% restocking fee, the cost of return shipping, or both at the discretion of Little Zen Minds Toys. The assessment will be deducted from the refund amount.
WE HOPE THIS WAS HELPFUL!
If not, please feel free to contact us. We're happy to be of service. You can reach us via our toll free number during our normal business hours of 8AM–6PM CST Monday through Friday or any time via e-mail email@example.com
888.218.8292 (within the Continental US)
You can order directly online or you can call our customerservice line and place your order. Once orders are submitted, they cannot be altered online. However you can call our customer service line at 888-218-8292 and one of our customer service representatives will be able to change/cancel your order.However, if order has already been processed or shipped, you will not be able to cancel your order. *If you no longer want a shipped order (or an item within your order) please visit our Returns & Exchanges section.
PRODUCT SUBMISSIONS TO LITTLE ZEN MINDS
Does your company create SAFE, UNIQUE EDUCATIONAL OR PHYSICAL DEVELOPMENT
children's products you'd like to see on Little Zen Minds web site? If so, we'd love to hear from you.
We're always interested in seeing new products for the Little Zen Minds' family.
We're predominately looking for products that have these characteristics:
- Preferably made of natural materials
- Product should have a learning or physical development component
- Plastic makes no more than 10% of the product's overall composition
- Does not require batteries
For consideration, product submissions must include all of the following:
- At least two (2) product samples*
- ASTM testing results with lab name, location and contact information clearly visible**
- Name, location and photographs of manufacturing facility
- Your company's name and location
- Name and biographies of company owner(s) and toy designer(s)
* If samples need to be returned, please include a prepaid FedEx or USPS return label. Sample submissions without prepaid return shipping labels are destroyed or donated if in new condition after inspection.
Samples, testing and company information should be sent to:
Little Zen Minds
attn: Business Development
39W861 Schoolhouse Lane, Geneva,Il,60134
***We will contact you if we decide to carry your product line on the Little Zen Minds Website.
Privacy & Security
We will limit the collection and use of personal information, or individual information (as defined below), to what is necessary to administer our business and provide you with the highest quality service. We will NOT disclose any individual information, unless by order of subpoena, or if the disclosure of such information to your credit-card bank may help us prove the legitimacy of your credit-card charge or bill.
Individual Information is any information, data or records that relate to your Little Zen Minds membership or use of Little Zen Minds and identifies you or your individual member account. The three types of individual information are:
• identity and billing information," such as your name, street address, telephone number, billing information, and any screen names associated with your account;
• "navigational information," such as information about where you go through Little Zen Minds;
• "private communications," such as the contents of e-mail.
B. MEMBER IDENTITY AND BILLING INFORMATION.
• COLLECTION AND STORAGE. We may maintain the following types of identity and billing information: your name, street address, telephone number(s), and payment information. We may also keep information on your communications with our Customer Service department and general account history, such as accumulated usage credits or written complaints relating to your account. We safeguard individual information from unauthorized access and only authorized employees or agents who need to carry out legitimate business functions are permitted access to individual information. Employees who violate Little Zen Minds’ privacy policies are subject to disciplinary actions, including termination when appropriate. We may use agents, who are bound by strict confidentiality guidelines, to perform storage, processing, and other limited functions on Little Zen Minds behalf.
• USE. We use identity and billing information to administer our business and ensure that you are properly billed.
• DISCLOSURE. We do not release Customers' telephone numbers, credit card numbers, or checking account numbers (or other Individual Information, such as navigational information. Our policy is to disclose no information to third parties that would link a Member's screen name(s) with a Member's actual name, unless required to do so by law or legal process served on Little Zen Minds (e.g. a subpoena). Little Zen Minds, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to make exceptions to this policy in extraordinary circumstances (such as a bomb or suicide threat, or instances of suspected illegal activity) on a case-by-case basis. When feasible, we do allow our Members to access and verify their Member Identity and Billing Information. We also allow our Members to request corrections to this Information. Little Zen Minds intends to abide by applicable laws governing the disclosure to governmental entities of individual information and other records. If we are under a legal obligation to disclose individual information to a private citizen or entity, we may make efforts under the circumstances to notify the affected Member(s) in advance of releasing it in order to provide the Member(s) an opportunity to pursue any available legal protection.
• COMPELLING OBLIGATION. Although Little Zen Minds will take reasonable measures not to disclose information about you or the contents of your communications, we may be compelled to do so in the good faith belief that such action is reasonably necessary (a) to comply with the law; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to enforce these terms and conditions; or (d) to protect the interests of Little Zen Minds or others.
C. NAVIGATIONAL INFORMATION.
• COLLECTION. We may collect and store certain navigational information and the times and ways you use Little Zen Minds.
• USE Little Zen Minds uses navigational information for programming and editorial research. For example, we may use this information to understand our Members' reactions to menu items and Content offered through Little Zen Minds.
• DISCLOSURE. Little Zen Minds will not disclose navigational information (e.g. what you view through Little Zen Minds) to third parties, except to comply with applicable law or valid legal process (e.g. search warrant or court order).
D. PRIVATE COMMUNICATIONS.
• COLLECTION AND STORAGE. To keep copies of any communications with Little Zen Minds, you should store them on your personal computer hard drive or in print form. You agree that Little Zen Minds may employ e-mail virus-checking technology to protect its system and its members from viruses.
• USE Little Zen Minds treats communications to Little Zen Minds as strictly confidential. Little Zen Minds does not access, use or disclose the contents of private communications, except in limited circumstances as specifically provided below. You acknowledge that communications directed to Little Zen Minds may be used or disclosed without restrictions relating to privacy or confidentiality.
• DISCLOSURE Little Zen Minds does not access or disclose the contents of communications (e.g. e-mail), unless it in good faith believes that such action is necessary (1) to comply with applicable law or valid legal process (e.g. search warrant or court order); (2) to protect the rights or property of Little Zen Minds; or (3) in emergencies when Little Zen Minds believes that physical safety is at risk.
Except where expressly permitted by law, you may not translate, reverse-engineer, reverse-compile, decompile, disassemble or make derivative works from Little Zen Minds Content. You agree and accept that Little Zen Minds introduction of various technologies may not be consistent across all platforms (e.g. Macintosh). Member expressly agrees that the use Little Zen Minds is at member's sole risk. Little Zen Minds provides the Little Zen Minds service on a commercially reasonable basis and does not guarantee that members will be able to access the service at a time or location of their choosing, or that it will have adequate capacity for the service as a whole.
If any part of the TAC is held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed consistent with applicable law to reflect, as nearly as possible, the original intentions of the parties, and the remaining portions remain in full force and effect.
Any dispute, whether in contract, tort or both, between you Little Zen Minds arising from your use of this Web site or purchase of any product from Little Zen Minds:
• shall be governed by the laws of the State of Illinois, excluding any laws that direct the application of another jurisdiction's laws;
• shall be resolved in Geneva ,Illinois;
• shall, except with respect to any claim by Little Zen Minds of violation of its intellectual property rights (including but not limited to copyrights, trademarks, trade names, patents and a right of publicity), be submitted to confidential and binding arbitration in Kane County, Illinois before a single arbitrator, according to the then-effective rules of the American Arbitration Association. The award may be enforced in any court of competent jurisdiction. BY THIS, THE PARTIES AGREE THAT THEY ARE WAIVING THEIR RIGHTS TO A JURY TRIAL.
You agree to abide by U.S. and other applicable export control laws and not to transfer, by electronic transmission or otherwise, any Content subject to restrictions under such laws to a national destination prohibited under such laws, without first obtaining, and then complying with, any requisite government authorization. You further agree not to upload to Little Zen Minds any data or software that cannot be exported without prior written government authorization, including, but not limited to, certain types of encryption software. This assurance and commitment shall survive termination of this agreement.
We attempt to describe products as accurately as possible. However, we do not warrant our product descriptions or other content of this site to be accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If you believe that a product offered by us is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition.
THIS SITE IS OFFERED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THIS SITE. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT ANY PRODUCT THAT YOU PURCHASE FROM THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND YOU DO NOT HOLD LITTLE ZEN MINDS LIABLE FOR ANY PRODUCTS SOLD TO MEMBERS.
TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THERE IS NO WARRANTY THAT THIS SITE, ITS SERVERS, OR E-MAIL SENT FROM US ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS AND THEREFORE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. HOWEVER, TO THE EXTENT THAT AN APPLICABLE STATE LAW FORBIDS ANY OF THESE LIMITATIONS, SOME OF THEM MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
WE DO NOT MANUFACTURE ANY PRODUCTS AND WE DO NOT WARRANT ANY PRODUCTS. ITEMS WE SHIP MAY INCLUDE WARRANTIES OR LIMITED WARRANTIES BY THE MANUFACTURER. WHEN YOU RECEIVE AN ITEM, YOU AGREE THAT YOU WILL EXAMINE IT AND DETERMINE FOR YOURSELF WHETHER THE APPLICABLE WARRANTY OR LIMITIED WARRANTY IS SATISFACTORY TO YOU. IF YOU FIND THAT IT IS NOT, YOUR SOLE REMEDY IS TO RETURN THE ITEM IN UNUSED CONDITION.
THE PRODUCTS SOLD BY Little Zen Minds ARE NOVELTIES, AND INTENDED FOR USE ONLY AS SUCH. THEY ARE NOT TO BE USED FOR THE TREATMENT OF ANY MEDICAL CONDITION.
YOU AGREE TO REVIEW ALL INSTRUCTIONS INCLUDED WITH ANY PRODUCT YOU PURCHASE FROM US BEFORE USING IT.
DEFINITIONS AND REFERENCES.
• "TAC" = The Terms and Conditions
• " Little Zen Minds " = The littlezenminds.com or littlezenminds.com service
• " Little Zen Minds " or "we" = littlezenminds.com
• "Member", "user" or "you" = A registered subscriber or authorized user of Little Zen Minds
• "Effective Date" = Thirty (30) days after the date of the last TAC change as posted in the Terms and Conditions area
• "Content" = Information, photos, graphics, and other material and services, collectively
• "Rights" = Copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property and proprietary rights
• "Public Areas" = Areas on Little Zen Minds that are freely open to guests
• "Individual Information" = Any information, data or records that relate to your Little Zen Minds membership or use of Little Zen Minds and identifies you or your individual Member account
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This document is intended to be an electronic contract governed by the Electronic Signatures Act, and by accessing this site you are providing your electronic signature demonstrating your acceptance of these terms. If you do not accept each and every term and condition you must exit this site. If you enter this Web site, you have assented to, agreed to and are legally bound by each and every term and condition set forth below.
The TAC comprises the entire agreement between Little Zen Minds, ("Little Zen Minds" or "us" or "we") and authorized user ("member", "user" or "you"), superseding any prior agreements between you and Little Zen Minds with respect to its subject matter.
You represent and warrant that you are at least 18 or 21 years of age, depending on the age of majority in your jurisdiction, and that you have the legal capacity to enter into this agreement.
You represent and warrant that you will not allow any minor access to this Web site and that you will not copy or redistribute any of the content appearing on this site. All images on this Web site are copyrighted by Little Zen Minds and may not be reproduced in any manner without written permission of Little Zen Minds.
This site is offered an an "as is" and "as available" basis. We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of this site or the information, content mareials or products included on this site. You expressley agree htat your use of this site is at your sole risk. You expressly agree that any product that you purchase from this site is at your sole risk and you do not hold LIttle Zen Minds liable for any products sold to you.
Little Zen Minds may make periodic changes to its terms and conditions without prior notice. You agree to review the TAC periodically to be aware of such changes. If these changes are unacceptable to you, you must terminate your membership as provided below. Your continued use of little zen minds.com following the effective date of any such changes to the TAC constitutes your acceptance of these changes.
Access to littlezenminds.com is provided at no charge. You may, however, be subject to Internet access charges as provided by your local or national telephone and/or Internet service provider, which are your sole responsibility.
LIttle zen minds contains still and motion picture electronic images, graphics, and other materials (collectively "Content"), which is provided under license or agreement from third-party Content providers. Little Zen Minds owns copyrights in the selection, arrangement and coordination of such Content. Little Zen Minds does not make any representations or warranties as to the usefulness, completeness or accuracy of such Content. User indemnifies Little Zen Minds against any liability arising out of user"s reliance on the completeness or accuracy of such Content. You cover Little Zen Minds against all liability arising out of its action or inaction with regard to the Content or changes thereof within littlezenminds.com.
You acknowledge the following: (i) Little Zen Minds permits access to Content that is protected by copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property and proprietary rights ("Rights"); (ii) these Rights are valid and protected in all media and technologies existing now or later developed; and (iii) except as explicitly provided otherwise, the TAC, applicable copyright and other laws govern your use of Content. Little Zen Minds grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of this site but not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it. Nothing on this site may be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of ours. You may not use any meta tags or any other "hidden text" utilizing any of our trade names or trademarks without our consent in writing. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license to access this site. Consent to deviate from any of the above must be from Little Zen Minds and in writing with an actual (as opposed to electronic) signature.
We do not believe we are infringing anyone's intellectual property rights. Any complaint that we are infringing a copyright must comply with the provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
Little Zen Minds does not intend to screen all content in advance for accuracy or conformance to the TAC. Little Zen Minds may, however, screen some, all, or none of the content posted for their conformance to the TAC. You indemnify Little Zen Minds against all liability arising out of their action or inaction with regard to Content within littezenminds.com