Once you start popping, there's just no stopping!
"Out in the ocean where the big waves roar, tons of different creatures come out to explore."
This fun, tactile book helps kids learn to count without losing count! Raised buttons pop in on every page so kids can press them as they count.
With ten spreads and 30 poke-able poppin' dots, this book is hands-on, minds-on fun.
Kids can count them all as they read along with the bouncing rhymes!
With beautiful, colorful illustrations and irresistible click-to-count buttons, kids will love learning their numbers as they discover who lives in the ocean.
Poke-A-Dot! - Who's In The Ocean?
- Tactile book for learning how to count
- Encourages tactile learning, counting, sequencing skills
- Numbers stick when presented with fun pictures and tactile excitement
- Read along with bouncy rhyme while learning how to count
- Each page is dedicated to a number - 9 turtles, 7 seahorses
- Push the buttons to count, listen to them pop!
- Durable boardbook binding with strong pages for lasting enjoyment